SDSU 4-H Youth Program Advisor: Sarah Hamner email@example.com
Extension Office Mngr/4-H Assistant: MarleneDahlmeier firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Visit our Facebook Page: Moody County 4-H Facebook
South Dakota Cooperative Extension Service ● Agriculture ● Family ● Youth Development/4-H
Mission: To serve the people through an educational process that helps them improve their lives by applying unbiased, scientific knowledge focused on issues and needs.
- Responsive: Extension will exceed client expectations in the timeliness and quality of programs and information presented.
- Excellence: The motivating factor for Extension’s continued growth and improvement will be continued commitment to excellence.
- Accountable: Relevant and useful data will be gathered and applied to decision-making about organizational changes, allocation of resources, program priorities, staffing patterns, and professional development for Extension personnel.
- Credible: Extension will address problems and issues with unbiased analysis and research based answers.
- Respectful: Rather than make decisions for the citizens of South Dakota, Extension will present alternatives and provide assistance in the decision making process.
- Catalytic: Through cooperative and collaborative partnerships, Extension will help cause change across South Dakota.
500 1st Ave. West
Flandreau, SD 57028
Phone: (605) 997-2469
Fax: (605) 997-2460
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm